FTP Site Synchronization

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Oct 2 23:41:01 EDT 2002

Strange as in may seem, searching hi and lo over the entire universe we
cannot find any decent FTP Web site synchronization for the Mac. This
is to synchronize two sites on different servers where one is a local
directory (containing an entire public_html folder/files)  on our
staging server on the LAN and the other is the "distribution" site  on
the ISP's server in Honolulu.  Has any one created this using
Revolution?

So far everything available is either , deficient, buggy, or just
doesn't work. rSync (unix), Vicom, Interarchy... all have their own
serious problems.

TIA

Thanks!
Himalayan Academy Publications