thank you notes

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Nov 25 12:13:22 EST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 08:26 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Without your thank you in the thread, I don't know if the issue was
> resolved to your satisfaction, and if the two answers were different, I
> don't know which one worked and which one didn't.

Yes.  Many responses are in the form of "I have never done this, but
this should work.." which has for some of us the invisible parenthetical
remark "I hope you get this worked out and mention how it works on the
list, because I think I will want to do that someday and I certainly
don't want to go through the trouble you seem to be having."  :-)

Dar