Socket Tutorial Guidelines [was: thank you notes]

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Nov 25 17:35:01 EST 2002

I think you are correct to use socket communication for your
application because you are writing both the client and server.

Apple Events offers benefits only supported on Macintosh computers to
take advantage of AppleScript dictionaries. There is nothing like
AppleScript for any other platform. AppleScript is terrific but it is
not cross-platform.

Bill Vlahos