Exporting images

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Nov 12 11:43:00 EST 2002

Paolo,

Yo don't have to do a repeat within a repeat. If the image sizes are exactly
the same, you needn't do rows and columns, you'll just need to increment
your pixel pointer by 4 each time. Then you can add the R1,G1,B1 values to
the R2,G2,B2 values. Don't forget to check for max clipping--the values can
only be 255 or smaller.

You might want to check out my image compositing library at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

There's a small bug in the fillImage handler...I need to post the fix.

-Chipp