New Cross-platform file sharing tool

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu May 16 01:01:01 EDT 2002

Sendreiver is a small file transfer RunRev application which runs on PC's
and Mac's. It was created so I could move RR files easily between the two
platforms. It doesn't do any smart translation, such as create a resource
fork for known types on the MAC or add .xxx extensions for known filetypes
on PC. But, the source code is there and if anyone wants to try;-)

It should also work on Linux machines as well. I don't have easy access to
one, so if someone does try it out and creates an executable...please let me
know and I'll be glad to post it.

Thanks to Mark Luetzelschwab for his help!

You can find it at the Altuit RunRev MC site:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Sendreiver.htm

Be sure to sign up on the about page for email updates on the site.

-Chipp Walters
Altuit, inc.