Checkbox problem

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Thu May 16 02:25:01 EDT 2002

Hi Fred,

>  Klaus/ David
>
> Thanks
> I tried both versions which work.
>
> One question Klaus you set the invisible property with hilite property
> (am I
> using these words correctly?) of the check box. The hilite and invisible
> properties are both true or false states?
>
> "on mouseUp
>     set the invisible of field ID "1068" to the hilite of me
>     set the invisible of field ID "1069" to the hilite of me
>     set the invisible of field ID "1070" to the hilite of me
> end mouseup"
>
> Fred D

yes :-)

"Invisible" and "hilite" (and a lot more props...) are Boolean values.

(Hint: to avoid confusion, try to use "visible" instead ;-)

So they can be "true" of "false".

Regards

Klaus Major
kmajor at metascape.org

P.S. This is a good one ;-)

set the hilite of me to (not the hilite of me)

This will behave like an on/off-switch, where you do not have to check
the state.

If it is on, a click will turn it off.
If it is off, a click will turn it on.