Minimizing a stack

Derek Huby derek.huby at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 17 17:02:01 EST 2002

I realise I'm probably being a bit dense, but...

I've got two stacks; let's call them A and B. A is an 'ordinary' window, but
B is a palette, used to control A. If the user minimizes A (Windows/OS X), I
want to close B, and then reopen it when A is restored; I don't want the
palette to hang around when the window it controls isn't visible. So...

...how do I detect when a stack is minimized? Is a message sent to the
stack? (I know that 'resizestack' isn't issued in these circumstances.)

TIA,

Derek

--
Derek Huby