sneak-peek: calendar object

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Mar 17 11:35:01 EST 2002

>[moi]:I'll be interested to see how you get the month & day names
>from Windows & Unix systems...I've only done it for Mac OS.

Don't bother, I've figured it out.

Just out of curiosity, are you using system calls or decyphering
known dates converted using the long system date function?

I already have a handler that can decypher the short date format from
the long system date.  Now I realize I can capture day and month
names using the same technique.

Thanks.

--

Rob Cozens