joking right?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Thu Jun 6 20:55:11 EDT 2002

>So, having purchased Revolution, at no real cost to the manufacturer
>as it is downloaded from the web, you now provide the documentation
>that should have been part of the original purchase, and charge US
>$79 or $99?
>
>Please reconsider!

I know I can print the docs using Geoff's stacks that are on the
runrev site but I'm happy to pay the money for the printed bound docs
from runrev. Yes the price is steep but when you consider the number
of copies being sold, it is probably not much more than what it costs
them to deal with the whole thing and still make money on it. And if
revolution is going to thrive, I want them to be making money on
everything they do.

Kee Nethery