License Prices

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jun 6 20:37:00 EDT 2002

Okay, my brain is blotto from reviewing ~150 student HC projects in 2
days, so, forgive me, but I am not understanding your point about giving
Rev room to move (which I think they've moved in the right directions over
time).  Maybe one too many negatives in one sentence (non-zero, .. can not
be argued ... are not giving...)  @;-)

Judy