Persistent data?

Gary Robinson grobinson at virtualdev.com
Wed Jan 30 16:20:01 EST 2002

Hi, I'm interested in Revolution, but am wondering if anyone can tell me
what kind of mechanisms there are for persistent data other than ODBC.
Suppose I have an application that doesn't require a heavy-duty relational
database, it just wants to store some data on the local disk.

How would that be done? Is there any way of storing objects and looking them
up with an index, as Python has with its shelf library? Or is there some
other way of interfacing to a dbm library such as gdbm?

Thanks,
Gary