OSX App to print fill-in forms

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 01:56:01 EDT 2002

First Bill Vlahos wrote:
> >Jim,
> >
> >If you know the form layout you want to print to,
> it should be easy
> >to set up fields which match the locations of the
> forms, populate
> >the fields with the data and just print it.
> >
> >Just make a different card for each form. Set up
> another card to
> >input the data.
> >
> >Rev can show rulers which makes positioning the
> fields a breeze.
> >
> >Bill Vlahos

Then Yves COPPE replied:

> I have the same problem and resolved it in this way.
> To locate the position of each field, i started from
> the point that
> on einch is 72 pixels.
> And for continental European users, one each is 2,34
> cm. It works fine.
> But, I didn't know Rev can show rulers ????
> How, where is the menu to ask the rulers ?????

Yves,

You can activate the rulers in the menu 'View' option
'Rulers'. I still wish there was a small
plug-in that would show the exact number of pixels --
maybe I'll code that one of these days :-)

Jim,

If you want more info and a practicl example on the
pixel-to-inch-to-centimeter conversion, follow this
link to the Use-Revolution Mailing List Archive:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-August/006699.html

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)