OSX App to print fill-in forms

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Fri Aug 16 19:56:01 EDT 2002

   (I'm cross-posting this to the RunRev list because it seems something
like this might have already been done by someone using Rev..)

   Does anyone know of an application that can be used to print custom
fill-in forms?  Over the course of about an hour, I tediously
constructed a template in ClarisDraw for the mailing labels I use, but
it's hard to use (no way to automate that I know of except for QuicKeys,
which would be more work than it's worth..), but I'd like to generate a
template for postal customs forms, which would be a lot harder.

   PageMaker would be ideal as it allows you to specify absolute
positioning of any element, but the version I have is 4.2.  Any other
ideas?

Jim