OSX App to print fill-in forms

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sat Aug 17 01:00:01 EDT 2002

>Jim,
>
>If you know the form layout you want to print to, it should be easy
>to set up fields which match the locations of the forms, populate
>the fields with the data and just print it.
>
>Just make a different card for each form. Set up another card to
>input the data.
>
>Rev can show rulers which makes positioning the fields a breeze.
>
>Bill Vlahos

I have the same problem and resolved it in this way.
To locate the position of each field, i started from the point that
on einch is 72 pixels.
And for continental European users, one each is 2,34 cm. It works fine.
But, I didn't know Rev can show rulers ????
How, where is the menu to ask the rulers ?????

Thanks.
--
Greetings.

Yves COPPE