mouseUp and ?? not in pendingMessages

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Apr 16 20:49:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 16, 2002, at 07:29 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> There's no reason it should. It's not in the pendingMessages at
> that point,
> since you haven't used "send in time" to send a mouseUp message.

OK.  I guess pendingMessages is only for "pending messages" sent by
"send in time".

If, during my execution of my handler, some mouse clicks come in,
some "send in time" come due, and some call-backs are ready, in
what order are these executed at the end of the handler?

Or, put another way.  When the engine has several choices as to
what message to process, which one is?

If you have to run tests, well, I can do that.  But if there are
exceptions for some call-backs or some input messages, then I might
miss those.

Dar Scott