XCMD ? Plugins? what?...

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Tue Apr 2 06:48:01 EST 2002

At 2:03 AM -0800 4/2/2002, Greg Saylor wrote:
>I hope my emails are finally not HTML formatted...

I'm afraid they are.

>What I came across was this Valentina database, which looks really
>compelling to me.. But, for the life of me I have no clue what to
>do with what I have downloaded .. How to even install it....

Version 1.1.1 is the first version to include an interface to Valentina
using the Database library. This wasn't documented in 1.1.1b2, so you may
want to wait a few days until 1.1.1 is released. The Valentina engine is
pre-installed, so you shouldn't need to "download" or "install" anything.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!