Error when using Scroll Bars

David Burgun dburgun at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 16:44:01 EST 2001

Thanks a lot for the advice, you made me feel better.

Now for a question on this:

>PS -- For anyone who's curious or doubtful, here's the script of the
>popup that changes scrollbars from vertical to horizontal and back:
>
>on menuPick pWhich
>   lock screen
>   put revPaletteObjects() into tObjects
>   if pWhich is "Horizontal" then
>     repeat for each line l in tObjects
>       put max(the height of l,the width of l) into tWidth
>       put min(the width of l, the height of l) into tHeight
>       put the loc of l into tLoc
>       set the width of l to tWidth
>       set the height of l to tHeight
>       set the loc of l to tLoc
>     end repeat
>   else
>     --make orientation vertical
>     repeat for each line l in tObjects
>       put max(the height of l,the width of l) into tHeight
>       put min(the width of l, the height of l) into tWidth
>       put the loc of l into tLoc
>       set the width of l to tWidth
>       set the height of l to tHeight
>       set the loc of l to tLoc
>     end repeat
>   end if
>   unlock screen
>end menuPick

What exactly is being moved here? Is it the actual Pixel Values from
the PixMap?

Also, is there any documentation in PDF form that I can print off and
read away from the screen? I like to sit back and relax when learning
something new.

Thanks for all your help
Dave