OpenField Message

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Dec 5 15:52:01 EST 2001

Geoff,

I'm pretty sure it's possible to not have an object take the focus when a
card opens. Just make sure the traversalOn property of all objects on the
card is false. I do this especially when the first object on a card is a
list field, and I don't want the first item in the list field highlighted
(which will happen if the traversalOn is true).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/