[MC_IDE] Quick Poll

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 31 16:43:47 CDT 2011

On 3/31/11 4:03 PM, Shari wrote:
> REALLY prefer the Control Browser in MC enough to
> forego some of the finer features of Rev like the ability to update
> multiple objects with one click (like lock/unlock location etc.)

You can do that in LiveCode too. Actually, the only thing I haven't
found in LiveCode is the auto-relayering capability and I think I'm
going to put in a feature request for that.

I like the MC control browser better for some things too, it depends on
what I'm doing. I go back and forth between both programs all the time
though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com