[MC_IDE] Quick Poll

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Mar 31 16:03:38 CDT 2011

Thank you, Jacque, for clarifying the changes for mobile, web, etc.
They are not on my agenda in the near future so you've put my mind
much at ease for moving into an updated version.

I've often read folks preferring the Rev standalone builder.  Maybe
with this new project I'll be able to give it a more serious look.
Still wouldn't want to work in Rev though, if for no other reason
than the Application Browser.  REALLY prefer the Control Browser in
MC enough to forego some of the finer features of Rev like the
ability to update multiple objects with one click (like lock/unlock
location etc.)

--
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com