Questons to IDE 4

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Jan 7 14:47:39 CST 2010

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:30:08 -0600. Landman Gay wrote:

> Ken Ray wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the reminder, Klaus... how soon do you see making this available?
>> (I just want to know how much time I have to get the VW ready...)
>
> Oh, I'm sure no one will mind waiting a few hours. Take your time. :)

Right, and I will always remember that day on Monterey conference when me and Richard went biking and Ken said he will look at VW code  ( I believe he never looked at it's code before).
So, couple of hours later when we returned, VW was completely "hacked" and already modified with new ability to click on variable in script editor and have it selected in VW.
Now, mind you, VW is a complicated peace of code and you can't debug it or trace variables in it's code for obvious reasons.

Tariel