Control browser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 11 17:51:53 CST 2010

Anyone else having trouble with the control browser when trying to edit
objects in a background? Frequently I click on an object and it
immediately unselects. I can change the object via the message box
(i.e., set its color or layer, etc.) and I can select it manually with
the edit tool.

It may be because I'm working on so many HC conversions. I've set the
HCAddressing to false but it doesn't help. The same behavior occurs in
Rev sometimes, so it may be HC-related. Thought I'd check.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com