Questons to IDE 4

Klaus Major klaus at major.on-rev.com
Thu Jan 7 02:56:04 CST 2010

Hi Ken and all,

>> I am currently working on the new MC IDE 4 and while I am at this,
>> there are some questions concerning the output of the new standalone
>> building process.
>>
>> OS X:
>> Would you like to output
>> a: ppc, fat AND intel apps at the same time like Rev does?
>> This would require to create subfolder(s) in the target directory!
>>
>> b: ppc OR fat OR intel apps = only one app at a time?
>
> Personally, I only do Universal, and eventually I'll only do Intel since
> Apple stopped using PPC processors. So I'd vote for (b) myself, but it
> wouldn't bother me to have (a). :-)

OK, the opinions were 50/50 so far so I will use a just like Rev does with
subfolders for each standalone.

>> Will also add an updated version of Ken Rays "Varaible Watcher".
> Thanks for the reminder, Klaus... how soon do you see making this available?
> (I just want to know how much time I have to get the VW ready...)

In the next two weeks I hope! I will send you a mail when I am "ready to ship".

P.S.
Any volunteers for a palette or something for the new bitmap effects/gradients?
Putting this into the existing "Properties" stack is too much work for my little time, sorry.

> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
> Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/