Still here

Mark Schonewille mark at schonewille.cjb.net
Tue Aug 18 17:01:44 CDT 2009

Hi,

You might get more feedback, if you put the downloads on a server,
accessible without having to log in on Yahoo. If you also make sure
that links to all necessary files are available on one and the same
website, it will be much easier for people to install Metacard and
keep it updated. If you need web space for that, I could offer you
something like metacard.runrev.info.

In the mean time, please feel encouraged :-) I really appreciate your
efforts, although I wonder whether the datagrid should really be part
of it. Personally, I feel it might be one of the things that make MC
less lean yet meaner.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille