Still here

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Tue Aug 18 12:57:56 CDT 2009

Hi friends of the lean IDE :-)

> I, too, prefer the MC IDE, as do the students in the lab, despite my
> best efforts to get them to start with the Rev IDE (assuming that
> they will prefer what they first learn, and that my preference is
> the bias of my original MC learning).  Nope, within a few months, I
> find them using the MC IDE.  When I ask why, the response is
> typically along the lines of that quoted below: it doesn't get in
> your way.  Of course, we rarely build standalones, although that may
> change as revlets take off.
>
> On 18-Aug-09, at 11:00 AM, metacard-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
>> You are not alone in your preference, Shari. I'm sure that the Rev
>> IDE is
>> very clever (and I still use it to build standalones); I just like
>> the an
>> IDE that doesn't mess with the engine, customPropertySets and my
>> head.
>>
>> /H

You're all welcome!

Of course I also use the MC IDE every day at work and at home.
And be assured, not long after Rev 4.0 comes out, I surely will release
a new MC IDE 4.0 with the new Revlet output!

You can all help me a bit by simply encouraging me!

After the release of the last IDE 3.5, the one with the complex
datagrid support,
I only got 1 (ONE/EINE/UNO/UN/EEN/UM) response/thank you/whatever, which
is a tad disappointing and not really meant to encourage a volunteer!
YO :-)

Best

Klaus

--