Still here

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Aug 18 12:40:58 CDT 2009

I, too, prefer the MC IDE, as do the students in the lab, despite my
best efforts to get them to start with the Rev IDE (assuming that they
will prefer what they first learn, and that my preference is the bias
of my original MC learning).  Nope, within a few months, I find them
using the MC IDE.  When I ask why, the response is typically along the
lines of that quoted below: it doesn't get in your way.  Of course, we
rarely build standalones, although that may change as revlets take off.

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>