Weird error when saving stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 8 22:58:27 CDT 2008

Shari wrote:
> Fixing the image on the card fixed the saving.  I cannot explain why.
> All I did was change the filename of the image to what it was supposed
> to be.  (And learned a cool new thing:  You can set the filename of an
> image to an img URL on the internet!)  Now the stack saves as it should.

I bet the stack tries to resolve all the image references before it will
save. It couldn't, so it didn't.

> Thank you Jacques, yet again, for putting me on the path to the solution
> :-)
>
> As always, you're dreamboat of the week!

You wouldn't say that if you saw me now, sitting here with an abcessed
tooth, glazed eyes, popping Aleve, my hair like a wild woman's, waiting
for tomorrow's dental appointment where there will no doubt be
excavations. I'm more of a nightmare than a dreamboat right now. My
husband came in to say hello, took one look, and fled.

Sometimes other people's problems are a relief.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com