Weird error when saving stack

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Sep 8 09:10:02 CDT 2008

Fixing the image on the card fixed the saving.  I cannot explain why.
All I did was change the filename of the image to what it was
supposed to be.  (And learned a cool new thing:  You can set the
filename of an image to an img URL on the internet!)  Now the stack
saves as it should.

What happened was that the erroneous half of my brain was thinking
that the img url was on disk in a folder.  So I set the pathway to
that folder, tacked the name of the image onto that.

But the name of the image was a full internet URL:
http://www.gypsyware.com/someImg.gif

So I had a pathway to a file on my computer, with http: added onto
that, as the filename to the img.

Thank you Jacques, yet again, for putting me on the path to the solution :-)

As always, you're dreamboat of the week!

You wear that hat a lot :-)

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com