Weird error when saving stack

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Sep 8 09:00:24 CDT 2008

Back to it today.  I can go to any other card and save the stack from
the File menu.  Only on this card does it fail.  I checked the
filename of the stack and it is accurate even from this cd.  However,
there is an image on the card, the filename is currently set to the
url that MC is attempting to save the stack to.  Nothing in open- or
preOpen- card or stack changes the img filename or sets any filename.

I tried saving from the msg box as well, same error.

And the filename of the img itself is in error.  It was the last
thing I was working on when saving broke.

Sooo... will attempt:

1.  Fix the image.
2.  Delete the image.
3.  (Last resort) delete and redo the card

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com