Thank you Metacard 2.4.3!

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon May 19 14:23:52 CDT 2008

I have Enterprise.  All my versions have been Enterprise including
the original Metacard prior to Revolution.

I tried a test of MC 2.9 to see if it would open other old Hypercard
stacks I had.  I did succeed with one, but others failed.  I don't
know what differentiates the stacks.  I know that back then I used
some externals in the resource forks.  But I think all my old stacks
would have had that.

--
   Humorous sports t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com