Thank you Metacard 2.4.3!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 19 14:30:01 CDT 2008

Shari wrote:
> I have Enterprise.  All my versions have been Enterprise including the
> original Metacard prior to Revolution.
>
> I tried a test of MC 2.9 to see if it would open other old Hypercard
> stacks I had.  I did succeed with one, but others failed.  I don't know
> what differentiates the stacks.  I know that back then I used some
> externals in the resource forks.  But I think all my old stacks would
> have had that.

I don't think externals would matter, since those are completely ignored
and are never brought into Rev/MC. When you say the import doesn't work,
what exactly happens? Do you get an error message? Or could the stack
just be invisible?

I'd be happy to try one if you want to send me a copy of a stack that
fails. I've never had one that wouldn't come over.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com