There's no place like Home

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Aug 23 13:37:34 CDT 2008

David Bovill wrote:
> On a basic note - can't really find installation notes in the group:
>
> On OS X you need to copy the executable from the the Revolution bundle in *
>> Revolution.app/Contents/MacOS/Revolution* to *
>> MetaCard.app/Contents/MacOS/MetaCard*
>

> Doesn't really any anything about getting the home stack installed :)
>
> On the question I asked - my guess is that Richards FlipsIDE.rev is the sort
> of thing I'm looking for - a switcher between MC and Rev. I mean I don't see
> why its so hard - shut everything down and open up MC? Galaxy does that?

Galaxy does a part of that, but still leaves a lot of Rev running.
FlipsIDE removes Rev entirely before it loads your specified alternate
IDE, but as I noted I believe it's counterproductive to load Rev only to
purge it, esp. with the graceful convenience of Jacque's MC install tool.

  Managing Editor, revJournal