There's no place like Home

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Aug 24 05:58:44 CDT 2008

Thanks Richard - maybe you could advise - I want to develop some plugins for
all 3 environments - Rev, MC and Galaxy. At the moment I use Galaxy, but as
it looks like I am going to make a custom Script Editor, I thought I would
start to use MC again more seriously. "Develop" is not quite the right word,
if these were small simple plugins I would probably be happy with separate
environments, but the plugins I use currently within the older version of
Galaxy are pretty complex.

I don't like the idea of keeping three different version in sync, and the
two thought I had was to either use the FlipsIDE approach or to use sym
links - which in theory should work fine - but I'm just not confident about.
What do you think?