There's no place like Home

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Fri Aug 22 12:44:19 CDT 2008

On a basic note - can't really find installation notes in the group:

On OS X you need to copy the executable from the the Revolution bundle in *
> Revolution.app/Contents/MacOS/Revolution* to *
> MetaCard.app/Contents/MacOS/MetaCard*

Doesn't really any anything about getting the home stack installed :)

On the question I asked - my guess is that Richards FlipsIDE.rev is the sort
of thing I'm looking for - a switcher between MC and Rev. I mean I don't see
why its so hard - shut everything down and open up MC? Galaxy does that?