There's no place like Home

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 22 10:23:47 CDT 2008

Shari wrote:

> I've had both RunRev and MC open at the same time, but have not
> attempted to work on a stack in one then the other with both open. I'm
> guessing there'd be memory issues there.  I'm sure others can answer
> that one better.

I do this all the time, opening the same stack in both IDEs
simultaneously. Since each copy is in its own memory space, there is no
conflict. The biggest problem is remembering which version you just
saved and not overwriting those changes with the copy in the other IDE.
I lost some work once with an accidental "save" on the wrong copy.
Mostly I can keep it straight, but you're living on the edge if you try it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com