There's no place like Home

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Aug 22 12:51:28 CDT 2008

Hi David,

> On a basic note - can't really find installation notes in the group:
> On OS X you need to copy the executable from the the Revolution
> bundle in Revolution.app/Contents/MacOS/Revolution to MetaCard.app/
> Contents/MacOS/MetaCard
> Doesn't really any anything about getting the home stack installed :)

In the "Files" section of the MC IDE group you will find
"metacard_setup10.mc.zip"
by Jaqueline Landman Gay which will do exactly what you are after.

AND you'll find there "Building MC 2.7.txt" by Ken "the Man" Ray :-),
which should also
give you more detailed info.

> On the question I asked - my guess is that Richards FlipsIDE.rev is
> the sort of thing I'm looking for - a switcher between MC and Rev. I
> mean I don't see why its so hard - shut everything down and open up
> MC? Galaxy does that?

No idea, sorry.

Best from germany

Klaus Major