There's no place like Home

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Aug 22 09:15:23 CDT 2008

>Going to install MC on a new machine. Whats the latest strategy for
>interop with RunRev? Can you switch between the environments?

I'm not sure what you mean but you can open a stack in either one,
open it in the other one, back to the first one, without a problem
(assuming you're quitting the program before relaunching the stack in
the other environment.)  Stacks aren't glued to the IDE you choose.
MC opens .rev stacks without a hitch and plays nice with them in the
sandbox.

I've had both RunRev and MC open at the same time, but have not
attempted to work on a stack in one then the other with both open.
I'm guessing there'd be memory issues there.  I'm sure others can
answer that one better.

Sometimes I open Rev for the documentation while working in MC.

Shari
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com