Metacard still wins

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Aug 8 16:51:53 CDT 2008

>I've never had it happen with Rev either. How are you saving the
>scripts? I usually just hit the Enter key twice while the script is
>frontmost, at which point the script closes and saves. Then I save
>the stack.

I've always hit the enter key in MC.  In Rev I use the menu "Save and
Close" or "Apply and Close" or whatever it's called.  It worked on
every other script except for those option buttons, and it worked on
some of them.

>You might want to put true into gRevDevelopment (use the message
>box) and see whether an execution error appears when you apply the
>script.

What is gRevDevelopment?  (Please don't tell me you have to turn
Execution Errors on in Rev?  MC just automatically does them!)

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com