Metacard still wins

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 8 14:31:50 CDT 2008

Shari,

Something similar happened to me. Sometimes because Revolution didn't
notice that a stack couldn't be saved, sometimes because a script
didn't compile while no errors were reported.

Unfortunately, there are multiple factors that cause this situation
and it is difficult to reproduce. It happens only rarely, but when it
happens you may lose a day's work and find out about it only the next
day.

You might want to put true into gRevDevelopment (use the message box)
and see whether an execution error appears when you apply the script.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com