Metacard compiles for Leopard

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Nov 13 10:01:01 CST 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:19:17 -0500, Shari wrote:

> I can try recompiling.  I compile with the UB but perhaps I erred in
> some way.

If you want, I can send you a copy of the UB runtime engine I've been
using for a while without problem (if you need it, just let me know
offlist).

> Thank you for the explanation.  Even a Google search of
> the "not supported on this architecture" failed to produce even one
> web page explaining what was meant by that.

Yeah, I did a search as well, and got a lot of hits, but none were very
specific. Basically I pieced together all the comments I saw of "are
you using an older version, maybe you should upgrade to the latest".
One thing I noted, however, was that although I had originally thought
that Leopard required an Intel processor, it actually does not, and
will run on PowerPC processors as well. So when someone who's using
Leopard reports an error, make sure you get his processor type with the
bug report...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com