Metacard compiles for Leopard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Tue Nov 13 18:49:49 CST 2007

Thank you, Ken.

I've recompiled and sent the download link to two of the folks who
had the problem.  If it still fails, I'll take you up on that offer.
I compiled with 281-gm3 Universal.  I'm waiting for the verdict.

The one fellow who could use it successfully before has Intel Core Duo.

Two others who failed have Intel, and a Powerbook G4.

It runs fine on my Intel running 10.4.7.  It also runs fine on my G3
running 10.2.8.  So the UB portion works prior to Leopard.  I'll keep
you posted if the recompile fixed it on Leopard.

In looking at my Contents folder, which includes a plugins folder as
provided by Rev, I noticed that the plugins include:

coreimage_support.bundle
jaguar_theme_support.bundle
panther....
tiger....

Could the missing Leopard bundle explain it?

Shari

--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games
BIackjack GoId