Metacard compiles for Leopard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Tue Nov 13 06:19:17 CST 2007

>Shari, is it possible you might have built an Intel-only version of
>your app, and the people running Leopard are on PPC's? Or vice-versa?
>
>That's what the "not supported on this architecture" means (AFAIK)...
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.

I can try recompiling.  I compile with the UB but perhaps I erred in
some way.  Thank you for the explanation.  Even a Google search of
the "not supported on this architecture" failed to produce even one
web page explaining what was meant by that.

It sure would explain why one fellow could use it while the rest could not.

I will keep you posted.

Shari
--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games