BvG Docu and home stack in Metacard

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Jun 8 20:00:55 CDT 2007

> The irony of all of it is that they wind up putting all of the data
> into a single field, so I'm not sure why the entries aren't just
> published as htmlText. :\

My stack allows you to highly customise the way, and especially in
which order, the parts of each entry should be shown. That would be a
pain in the ass to implement if the original data was all in one field.
Even with a fixed layout like Rev uses, it'd be easy to change stuff
around for a new version of the GUI. RunRev changes the layout of the
documentation so often, I wonder why they didn't just put every single
word into it's own xml node for total access though. ;-)

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

Chat with other RunRev developers: