Automated setup file uploaded

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 15 12:57:33 CDT 2007

Klaus Major wrote:

 > Will this also run with engines <2.7?
 > Not that I'd need it ;-)

Forgot to answer this. It should work okay with earlier engines since
the process is the same. The dictionary import should also be okay, it
recognizes all documentation formats back to Rev 2.0. I wouldn't
recommend even trying an installation with versions of Rev prior to 2.0.

 > P.S.
 > And everything secretly behind the back of the MC Poobah, ts, ts, ts ;-)

Sorry, I'll tell you next time. There was a discussion here on the list
about my intent to write a setup stack and update the dictionary import,
but I admit I hadn't kept you up to date. I also wasn't sure for a while
whether I'd actually release it or not. But I will do better next time,
I promise. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com