deleting Macintel desktop aliases

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Sep 4 22:23:56 CDT 2006

>As Ken pointed out, you can go digging and find the scripts but it
>is far easier to just use the standalone builder interface. You
>didn't say why you couldn't build using that, but if you still have
>embedded ask/answer dialogs in your stacks, I'm betting that's the
>reason.

Jacque,

You are correct.  I hope it was a big bet :-)

I'm about two years behind schedule with the adventure game.  I've
diverted a lot of time to updates of existing projects, and new small
projects.  My New Year's Resolution last year was to devote 95% of
2006 to the adventure game.  Guess what didn't happen?  I spent 95%
of 2006 updating existing projects.  So... the existing projects
aren't going to get dissected again unless it's to squash bugs :-)
not IDE related bugs...  :-)

If it ain't broke...

Shari

--