deleting Macintel desktop aliases

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Sep 4 21:39:20 CDT 2006

Ken,

Your stsDeleteFolder works perfectly!  Thank you!  I think that is
the last piece for making things happy on Macintel.  Gee, I feel like
I just went thru this for OSX...  doesn't seem that long ago.

I don't suppose you could recommend a book or manual that gives an
easy to understand listing of the shell commands available for OSX?
I know I've got others in the code that folks have shared.  They seem
to be pretty useful entities.  I know that my createAlias handler
uses them... Now the deleteAlias handler will, too :-D

Question:  What does sts stand for?

Shari
--
Gypsy King Software