deleting Macintel desktop aliases

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Sep 4 22:04:19 CDT 2006

On 9/4/06 9:57 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> As Ken pointed out, you can go digging and find the scripts but it is
> far easier to just use the standalone builder interface.

For some things, perhaps, but there's too many idiosyncracies with Rev's
standalone builder that make it annoying for me to use (things like having
to close and reopen the stack I'm building a standalone out of, the
inability to build a standalone in the same location as your source file so
you can easily test your app, etc.)

I find MC's standalone builder much cleaner for this kind of thing - but if
one wants to bundle in Rev libraries, it is much easier to do that with the
Rev standalone builder.

To each their own!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software