deleting Macintel desktop aliases

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 4 21:57:56 CDT 2006

Shari wrote:

> But I do have another question about these special revThings.  Or maybe
> just an observation.  Similar to needing the libUrl stack if there are
> any internet type handlers, if there are any revXXX functions, special
> stacks will always need to be included in the build.
>
> Is this correct?

The Rev documentation usually indicates at the bottom of each "rev"
command which library it requires. You can check there. The libraries
are not stored in the IDE in stacks; usually they're in buttons.

As Ken pointed out, you can go digging and find the scripts but it is
far easier to just use the standalone builder interface. You didn't say
why you couldn't build using that, but if you still have embedded
ask/answer dialogs in your stacks, I'm betting that's the reason.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com