deleting Macintel desktop aliases

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Sep 4 21:15:38 CDT 2006

>Yes, there are rev libraries you could work with (revDeleteFolder is in the
>script of btn "RevCommon" of group "RevLibraries" of the first card of the
>stack file "revlibrary.rev" in the Toolset folder) , or you could copy the
>code you need from the Rev library (for example, 'revDeleteFolder' is in the
>revCommon backscript (open the message box in Rev, click on the Backscripts
>button).

Ken,

I am definitely going to try your stsDeleteFolder solution first :-)

But I do have another question about these special revThings.  Or
maybe just an observation.  Similar to needing the libUrl stack if
there are any internet type handlers, if there are any revXXX
functions, special stacks will always need to be included in the
build.

Is this correct?

Shari
--