Standalone build in MC

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Sep 2 09:23:40 CDT 2006

>Right, the standalone builder requires that the engine file is named
>"MetaCard". The problem is probably with the plist file inside the
>bundle. Open that in a text editor and replace all instances of
>"MetaCardCarbonMach-0" with plain "MetaCard". Then rename the engine
>inside Contents/Mac OS to "MetaCard". That should fix both launching
>and standalone building.

That reminds me... far as I could tell the Rev standalone builder
would use my own customized pList file during builds.  That would be
NICE!

As it stands, after building on Mac OSX, I have to go into the
Contents folder and replace the Metacard icons with my own, rename
all Metacard named things with a custom name, replace the pList and
pkgInfo file, and add files that I wish to include.

Can the Rev builder handle all of this?  Even where to put custom
stacks in the Contents folder?

Shari
--
Gypsy King Software